10 Interesting Facts About Skeem Saam’s Gift Mokhampanyane (Fanie). He is one of the talented actors currently making a mark on TV. Every evening on weekdays, Gift Mokhampanyane captivate Skeem Saam viewers with his impressive craft. Lear more about this star from the 10 facts about him below.
1. Gift Mokhampanyane was born in 16 April 1988 in Johannesburg.
2. Just like many youngsters out there, Gift has always been fond of the entertainment industry.
3. His actual passion for acting though started when he got accepted into the National School of the Arts where he had officially been introduced to the world of theatre shows and musical plays.
4. In 2005, Gift made his entrance in the industry when he played the role of Sipho in SABC1 drama series Soul Buddyz.
5. Because of his amazing talent and passion, Gift started getting the recognition he deserved. He went on to appear on Sokhulo and Partners season II where he played Tsepo Moloi.
6. One character that cemented him as a household name is Fanie Maserumule on SABC1 soapie drama Skeem Saam. Fanie is one guy who would do anything to survive and be on top.
7. Gift is also a television presenter of note. In 2011, he presented the iconic children show, Yo TV. There he showed versatility and another interesting side of him.
8. Apart from entertaining, Gift is also passionate about giving back to the community. He believes very strongly in youth development and is never too busy to spend some of his time at schools, hospitals and charity events.
9. Gift was raised by a single mother, and understands very well the pain of being abandoned by your own father. The two have never been close, something that Gift made peace with.
10. Sorry ladies, Gift is in a relationship. He is dating his longtime beautiful girlfriend, Palesa Shole. He always share beautiful posts of the two together all lover dovey.