10 Interesting Facts About Skeem Saam’s Tebogo Modisane (Alfios). There are some lucky people, who get recognized immediately after getting in the entertainment industry. Others though, like Tebogo Modisane, have to wait a little longer until their star shines. He has been with SABC1 hit drama Skeem Saam, for some years now. It is only now that Tebogo is getting the recognition he deserves through his character Alfios.
Learn more about Modisane from the 10 facts about him below;
- Tebogo Modisane was born on 21 March 1986. He is 34 years old as of 2020.
2. He completed matric at Hoerskool Dr.E.G Jansen after he relocated to Gauteng, in in Boksburg.
3. When he was young the Mpumalanga actor had to seek manual jobs to earn pocket-money
4. Modisane, is best know for his role on Skeem Saam, where he plays Alfios.
5. Alfios is a shop assistant who frequently gets bullied by his boss, Charles Kunutu.
6. As an actor, he draws inspiration from veteran actors such as Seputla Sebogodi, Africa Tsoai, Jamie Bartlett and Menzi Ngubane.
7. Besides acting, Modisane is also a director of company called Africa Shine. Talk about not putting your eggs in one basket
8. He is also a published author. His book “Blood of Blacks”, talks about taking responsibility as Africans to shape the continent around and to stop blaming past incidents.
Modisane is also a motivational speaker of note, who frequently visit schools and churches to inspire the youth.
10. His life revolves around his family and the society as a gentle person, hard working person, intelligent and self-driven.