10 Interesting Facts About TK Sebothoma. He is among the rising stars making names for themselves in the industry. Through his amazing talent, TK Sebothoma has managed to capture the attention of viewers in any show he is cast on. His deep Pretorian lingo, and street smart attitude, always comes as a bonus for TK in his career as a actor.
Learn more about his impressive journey as an actor from the 10 facts below;
1. Tokollo Sebothoma was born on the 24th of May 1994 in Mamelodi, Pretoria.
2. He graduated from AFDA with a BA Degree in Live Performance in 2016 and has steadily worked in television ever since.
3. His first credited acting role in television was as Zolani in the fifth season of the MTV Base drama series MTV Shuga, in 2017. He reprised the role for Season 7, in 2019.
4. TK became a household name again in 2017 when he landed the recurring role of Jomo on the Mzansi Magic soapie The Queen. He made his first appearance in Season 2, Episode 21. He returned to the role for the third season.
5. In 2018, he landed another recurring role on 1Magic teleovela The River. TK played the character Happy making his first appearance in the series premiere on 29 January, 2018.
6. In the same year, TK bagged a recurring role as Thabo in the Mzansi Magic soapie Isithembiso, making his first appearance in Season 2, Episode 159.
7. He landed his first starring role as Tebza in television in the 1Magic / Mzansi Magic drama series Impilo (The Scam), which debuted on 6 July, 2019.
8. In 2019 again, he bagged the role of Simon Ndlovu on BET Africa’ first telenovela, Isono. Playing Somo has helped to catapult TK ‘s acting career even to higher heights.
9. TK is also among the cast members of the Netflix drama series Kings of Joburg, produced by media moguls and SA couple Connie and Shona Ferguson. He pays the character of a spoilt and privileged Tlotlo Masire.
10. TK is one man who is passionate about this industry. His talent and dedication have proven that over the years. He sees himself as a director in future.