10 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Cedric Anthony Fourie. Many know him as the ruthless Lehasa Maposa on SABC1 weekly drama Skeem Saam. Cedric Anthony Fourie is a far cry for the role he plays on the show. Learn more about the talented actor from the 10 facts about him below.
1. Cedric Anthony Fourie comes from Orlando (Soweto), Gauteng where he was born and raised together with his sisters by their single mother.
2. Cedric attended Athlone Boys for his high school studies. For his university, he graduated from the University of the Witwatersrand.
3. Before the acting bug bit him he did networking engineer at leading mobile firms among them Ericcson, Huawei Technologies, and Mobax Group.
4. Cedric took many roles in prominent shows including Sokhulu & Partners, Harvest, Generations, and Isibaya.
5. His acting career blossomed when he bagged the role of Lehasa on SABC1 youth soapie Skeem Saam cast. His first appearance on the show came to pass on the 8th of December 2016
6. He is one of the most inspirational fathers in South Africa. Cedric always shares beautiful images of himself and his son whom he had while he was 26 years old.
7. Cedric is very good friends with media personality Lasizwe. The two often attend red carpet events together which led many to think Cedric is gay.
8. He eventually came clean to his followers on social media identifying himself as an LGBTQI+ Ally, not gay as many thought.
9. Cedric is an ambassador for the Me1st campaign which encourages people to look after their overall wellness first and then other people, more so when it comes to sexual matters.
10. As for his love life, there are rumors that he is seeing Ugandan socialite Zari Hassan who is known as Zari the boss lady on social media.