Life is a competition, and sometimes when we lose, there are those who cry in their toilets then come up with better strategies for winning in future. Unfortunately, most of us nowadays just want to slug behind hating on those who’ve won. If hating was a profession, it would employ all those idle KOT grown-ups who think everyone should live how they want.
No one really knows who Huddah Monroe is. Even us. We all just know her from her Instagram and Snapchat posts aye?
1. She’s Hungry for Success – Huddah does not come from a well-off background. She’s shared a couple of pictures of herself, and you can all see that the struggle didn’t start the other day. She didn’t wake up to a brand new Range Rover overnight. Globetrotting was a dream, now that she can afford it, why can’t y’all let her enjoy it peace?
“I THINK ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISCONCEPTIONS OF THE HUMAN RACE IS THAT WE HAVE TO STRUGGLE IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL…… MONEY IS MONEY, WHETHER YOU MADE IT SELLING MANDAZI, SELLING CLOTHES, SELLING P()$$Y, SELLING BOILED EGGS, SELLING SUGAR CANE, WORKING IN A BANK, WORKING IN A MJENGO, OR SELLING CARS! WHATEVER YOU ARE SELLING, MAKE THAT MONEY! IT’S NOT WRITTEN WHERE IT WAS MADE! ENJOY LIFE! THOSE WHO MATTER DON’T MIND! THOSE WHO MIND, DON’T MATTER!” – HUDDAH MONROE
2. Her Business Remains Private – The million dollar question everyone’s asking is; what does she do? Yes she has has her make up franchise but it doesn’t pay for her jetsetting lifestyle. I honestly don’t know, but wouldn’t it be smart not to tell everyone what you do, more so when it doesn’t concern them? The problem with keeping your business off social media, is that it allows idlers to start creating stupid jobs for you. If you happen to buy a private jet today, and your name does not end with Kenyatta or Moi, we’ll say you’re either a drug dealer or you’ve won a jackpot. People don’t believe in hardwork anymore.
Also read: Crowning glory! 10 Hair styles that transformed Vera Sidika to a wife material
3. Thick Skin – Thanks to social media everyone has a voice, all you need is a few data bundles, and you’re ready to attack anyone who doesn’t share the same opinion as yours. KOT is the best example. Imagine waking up to thousands of hate comments and messages every morning. Honestly, there are those who would opt for suicide.
4. Friends – It’s good to have friends, but are they the kind who tag you on your Instagram comment section to hate, or are they friends who inspire you to work harder? You can’t hate forever. At the end of the day, you also need a Ranger Rover, and your udaku fam won’t put up a fundraiser for you. I might not know Huddah friends, but honestly, they can’t be some random area bums from Eastlands.
5. She Knows How To Get Your Attention – self-explanatory.
Next time ask yourself; why do I hate this person? I mean, it’s good to hate, but only if it pays bills like it does for us. LOL