8 Interesting Facts About Generations: The Legacy’s Ditebogo Ledwaba (Mbali). She is one of South Africa’s rising stars. I 2020 aloe, Deitebogo Ledwaba managed to bag a role in a very prominent soapie, as well as scoring a presenting gig in a popular teen show.
1. 19 year old Ditebogo Ledwaba is originally from Pretoria
2. She is studying Film and TV at Star Struck School Of Acting in Pretoria, Gauteng
3. When many people complained about 2020, Ditebogo made it her year. For starters she bagged a presenter gig on Yotv.
4. The upcoming star has always wanted to pursue acting. She got her first debut role for “Beautifully Broken” in 2018, where she portrayed Umuhoza.
5. Many know her as Mbali, a recurring role, that she bagged in 2020, on SABC1 popular soapie, Generations: The Legacy.
6. Mbali is an orphan who lived with Mam Sonto at an orphanage. Lucy Mrekza decided to adopt her after she faced an ordeal of being a child bride.
7. Ditebogo is definitely here to make her mark as a great actress. She recently revealed that she scored a role on an upcoming series called Lioness.
8. Besides acting and being a TV personality, Ditebogo is also a singer of note. Ditebogo also enjoys reading as a way to enrich her brilliant mind even more.