Every cloud has a silver lining! No one could understand this better than Miracle Baby from Sailors music group.
Peter Mwangi alias Miracle Baby, is from a music band popularly known as Sailors with four other members; Qoqos Juma, Lexy Yung, Shalkido, and Masilver. Before joining music, the talented artist was a street boy.
They had their big break in April 2019 after releasing their song ‘Wamlambez’. The song became so popular with the phrases wamlambez, wamnyonyez going viral internationally. The Sailors music band is behind popular hits like Pekejeng, Queen B, Wainame, Nyandus, and Jesu ni Mwathani.
Here are some interesting facts about Miracle Baby that you did not know.
- As a side hustle, he at one time worked as a morgue attendant.
2. Miracle Baby of Gengetone group ‘Sailors’ says he is bringing up a baby abandoned on his doorstep. Speaking on a live session with Mpasho.co.ke, the rapper said he has taken up the responsibility of bringing up the child, who is now around seven months old.
“I WOKE UP AND FOUND HIM PLACED ON A BASIN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. I DON’T KNOW THE MOTHER BUT THERE IS A WAY HE RESEMBLES ME. I AM NOT SURE HOW OLD HE WAS WHEN HE WAS DROPPED OUTSIDE MY DOOR.”
3. The artist went on saying he fasted and prayed for a wife and God was faithful.
“ONE DAY I WAS WALKING FROM THE SHOPS AND A PASSING CAR SPLASHED WATER AT ME. SO I INSULTED THEM. WHEN THE WINDOW WAS LOWERED DOWN I STARTED STAMMERING AND APOLOGISED AS IT WAS A LADY IN IT. WE THEN EXCHANGED NUMBERS AND THE REST IS HISTORY.”
4. Miracle Baby is a professional MC, TV host, musician, a model, and content creator. The star is a reggae show host alongside Wambui Wa Ngaruiya and Dj Quiver at Inooro TV, a show that airs on the channel every Saturday from 10:15 pm to 12:00 am.
5. The young star is a natural in this job as it was his first profession. The talented musician began singing at the age of 10. He later gained tremendous knowledge in the field and has since risen to become one of the most well-known East African talents.