Famed singer Tanasha Donna has imparted that her most expensive pair of shoe cost Ksh. 100,000.
Speaking to social media sensation Azziad on her YouTube show Shoe Game With Azziad, the crooner disclosed that most of her shoes range from Ksh. 8,000 to 10,000.
Tanasha argued that it’s better to buy more pricey shoes and get years of use on them than opting for cheap shoes that won’t last as long.
The singer featured on the show after fellow seasoned singer Avril pointed out to her as having an impressive shoe collection stated that she has a penchant for sneakers over heels.
Diamond’s baby momma also revealed 5 things about herself that most people don’t know, here they are;
1. She is a fine artiste – draws and sketches
2. She speaks five fluent languages
3. She is a professional swimmer and has won awards for it
4. She is an introverted extrovert
5. She lived in Belgium for 12 years