Singer Akothee has for a while now been talking about having a sixth child. The mother of five who’s single has revealed that she dreamt that she was in labour.
‘HOW CAN THIS DREAM WAKE ME UP,I HAVE BEEN UP SINCE 3.00 AM. I WAS IN LABOUR FOR OVER 2 HOURS. I WOKE EVERYONE UP. I COULD SEE TRACES OF MY BABY COMING, WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO STEP OUT I JUST WOKE UP AND FOUND MY UGLY SELF ALONE,’ SHE WROTE IN PART.
Akothee went ahead to explain that even though she really wanted to have another child, she feared for quite a number of things.
I THINK I AM REALLY READY FOR THIS BABY NOW, THIS DREAM MUST BE GOD SENT 🙏
MY OVARIES HAVE BEEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN, I ADMIRE PREGNANT WOMEN, EVEN WHILE DRIVING, I WOULD STOP AND GREAT THEM. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE NOW IS THE OUTCOME OF THE BABY, THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN😭😭.
The self-proclaimed president of single mothers highlighted some of the questions lingering on her mind, which include;
1. My age, Can I endure pregnancy challenges again?
2. Responsibilities 🙆” who will feed & take care of me & my children when pregnancy goes wrong
3. am I opening another avenue of drama in my life?
4. Will I have a perfect nanny to take care of my child 🤦🤦,I won’t mind travelling with her though 😭😭😭
5. Who is the father 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃I AM TIRED OF DRAMA🚫
PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS DREAM FOR ME