Mystery of dismembered body dumped in a house in Naivasha

Residents of Karagita estate in Naivasha woke up to a rude shock to find a middle aged man brutally murdered and the body locked in his house.

It’s suspected that the deceased who was living with a male and female colleague was murdered elsewhere before the badly mutilated body was dumped in his house.

And as police moved in, they found that all the occupants of the residential plot and two people who were living with the deceased had fled from the area.

Area Chief Hassan Guyo said that residents were not sure what transpired though it was clear that the deceased had been murdered elsewhere.

Pineapple Juice And Cucumber To Clean The Colon in 7 Days,to avoid Colon cancer

He said that the man had deep cuts on the back and the head inflicted by a sharp object before he was brought in and laid on the seat.

“THERE IS A TRICKLE OF BLOOD FROM THE GATE AND THE DOOR WAS FORCEFULLY OPENED FROM THE OUTSIDE AND THE DECEASED LEFT TO BLEED TO DEATH,” HE SAID.

Guyo added that police were seeking a man and a woman who lived with the deceased as they had fled from the house.

Meanwhile, residents of Mithuri estate in Naivasha and along the Nairobi-Nakuru highway have called on KENHA to erect speed bumps in the area to address rising cases of fatal accidents.

This came as a middle aged man was hit and killed by a motorist on Monday evening while crossing the highway on his way home.

This brought to five the number of people from the estate that have been killed by cars along the highway since the year began.

Trouble in paradise! Jowie and his wife unfollow each other on social media

According to James Kabono from Naivasha Safety Group, the estate along the highway was highly populated with many workers crossing the busy road in the evening.

In the latest incident, the deceased had bought some personal effects for the family and was crossing the road when he was hit by a personal car,” he said.

“JUST LIKE OTHER TRADING CENTERS ALONG THE HIGHWAY, WE ARE CALLING ON KENHA TO ERECT SPEED BUMPS TO ARREST THE RISING NUMBER OF ACCIDENTS,” HE SAID.

Naivasha OCPD Samuel Waweru confirmed both cases saying that the bodies had been collected and inquest files opened.

The Star/ Antony Gitonga

%d bloggers like this: