2020 may have been a rough year to many, however to some celebrities nothing much has changed and not much can be done to stop them from having a good time.
A number of celebrities have taken a different turn by throwing lavish parties in posh areas in spite of everything.
1. Akothee- Known for living a lavish life it is no shock for musician Esther Akoth alias Akothee to be splashing money like the boss lady she is.
The singer got fans talking after she threw a lavish party for her daughter Vesha at the luxurious Villarosa Kempinski for her graduation.
The singer opted for an all-white event and invited a number of celebrities at the event such as Lilian Muli, MC Jessy, Dr Ofweneke, MCA Tricky, Bahati just to name a few.
She also took everyone by surprise after picking her daughter from Strathmore university in a limousine all the way to Kempinski where they would later spend nights and have a good time.
2. Massawe Japanni- Nothing beats love and radio Maisha presenter Massawe Jappani proves to us that true love exists.
The journalist decided to throw her husband a fancy low-key party in 8th of July at their home in Nairobi.
The presenter threw the party where she invited close friends and families and graced by group Hart the Band in celebration of Tom Jappani’s 50th birthday who is the head of radio at the Standard group.
3. Amina Chao- Not much is known about Kiss FM presenter Jalang’o’s wife.
The beauty decided to make a statement by throwing her husband a surprise party in celebration of his graduation in November.
The party which was held at Ole Sereni hotel had included fellow comedians and other public figures such as Churchill, MC Jessy, Otoyo, Alex Mwakideu just to mention a few.
4. Willy Pozze- Willy Paul definitely likes to party. The controversial artist shared on his YouTube channel a video of a lavish party at this home where there were a number of friends having a great time.
The party had some of his friends playing video games (PS4), young ladies in the kitchen, a DJ, some other friends chilling and a professional chef preparing barbeque.
5. Size 8- Celebrity Couple Size 8 and DJ MO might have had a rough 2020 with DJ MO’s cheating scandal blowing on the internet but that did not stop them from having a one of a kind moment.
The two who have been blessed with two kids decided to shower their kids with love after throwing a great party for Muraya Jr who celebrated his first birthday then later their first born Ladasha Wambo.
6. Zari Hassan- Zari is a boss lady and boss ladies know how to have a good time and chop that money.
The South African based entrepreneur turned 40 in style. The rich baby mama of Tanzanian Star Diamond Platinumz organized a fancy all white party with close family and friends invited.
Her son Nilan and daughter Tiffah were the only ones who stood out at the party dressed in green attires.
7. Francis Atwoli- Tumia pesa ikuzoee!! COTU secretary general Francis Atwoli is proving to be a master in throwing parties and not just your typical party but expensive parties for that matter.
Francis Atwoli splashed his money in a fancy party for her daughter Maria Atwoli who graduated with a degree in law.
Atwoli had earlier in January held an exquisite party for his youngest wife KTN news anchor Mary Kilobi at their iladamat home in Kajiado.
Mary Kilobi had graduated with a master’s degree in international studies towards the end of 2019 at the University of Nairobi.
8. Vera Sidika- Vera likes to party for sure. The famous socialite decided to spice up her quarantine period by beating boredom in such a fancy way.
The bootylicious entrepreneur threw a party at a time when people were stuck in their homes because of coronavirus.
Boredom couldn’t get a hold of her as she hosted a barbeque party (Nyama Choma Party) in her posh home in Runda and invited fellow celebrities and friends such as comedian Eric Omondi and rapper Barack Jacuzzi.
They all had a good time as they enjoyed the nyama choma and popped champagne.
9. Raila Odinga- I’m sure not many would have expected the former prime minister to land in this list but the 75-year-old politician knows how to have a good time and spread some of that luo romance to his wife.
The ODM party leader showered his wife with love on her 70th birthday by holding a lavish party at their Karen home inviting family, fellow politicians and friends such as David Murathe, Kirinyaga governor Anne Waiguru, Francis Atwoli and Peter Kenneth
10. Bridget Achieng’- Last in the list is former Nairobi diaries star Bridget Achieng.
Bridget proved that nothing beats the love of a mother by throwing his cute baby Sekani a posh party with a blue and yellow theme as he turned a year old.