It’s no longer a secret that Tanasha Donna has converted and joined the muslim faith, acquiring the name Aisha in the process.
Although it may seem easy, being a muslim comes with rules.
Below are some of the things Tanasha has to adhere to
Praying five times a day
Muslims have different types of prayers namely
Zhuhr-Early afternoon prayer.
Asr-Late afternoon prayer.
Isha’a– Night prayer.
Other rules include
- No drinking,
- No eating pork or any other bad meat/drink. So you have better health than the majority of non-Muslims
- It is the duty of a Muslim to be kind to people and other creatures and doing otherwise is a major sin.
- You don’t get drunk
- You don’t get high and not remember where you were last night
- You respect your parents and support them.
- You are not involved in immoral activities.