Kenyans and the cyclists community are still coming to terms with the demise of celebrated cyclist Caleb Omwoyo after he died on Wednesday.
Omwoyo lost his life after he was hit by a Kenya Mpya bus near Safari Park hotel,Thika road.
Below are things you did not know about the celebrated athlete
- He hails from Tente, Township ward of Nyamira County.
- He was an engineering student at the Technical university of Kenya.
- Caleb sold bicycles and other riding gears something he was enthusiastic about.
- He was well known to his friends as Belac.
- Caleb was only 22,died at the prime of his life.
- He was hit by a Kenya Mpya bus near Safari Park hotel,he died on the spot.
Below are messages from Kenyans.