Applications Open For The SA Tourism Internship Programme 2021. This Graduate Internship Programme is an intensive cross functional programme which offers unemployed South African graduates opportunities to gain hands-on work experience in the Tourism Sector.
Any Graduate who has completed a minimum of three (3)years tertiary studies/Requires Work Experience to complete their tertiary studies and with no previous internship programme experience.
What to expect: Exposure to the broader Tourism business,involvement in real business projects as well as engagement with various stakeholders in the sector.
Opportunities exists in the following business units and fields of study:
|Human CapitalHuman Resources / Industrial PsychologySAT 120|
|Office of the CEOBusiness Administration /Management/ Business AnalysisSAT 121|
|National Convention BureauProject Management/ Sales and Marketing/Events ManagementSAT 122|
|FinanceFinancial Management/AccountingSAT 123|
|FinanceSupply Chain Management/Transport and LogisticsSAT124|
|Tourism ExecutionTravel and TourismSAT125|
|Visitor ExperienceTravel and Tourism / Quality AssuranceSAT 126|
|Strategy, Insights and AnalyticsMonitoring and Evaluation/Business ManagementSAT 127|
|Information Communications and TechnologyInformation Technology/Business AnalysisSAT 128|
|Brand and MarketingMarketing and/or Communications/ Graphic DesignSAT129|
- Passionate about tourism and making a difference in South Africa.
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
How To Apply
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field of exposure.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com